- Provides Tactile Feedback – Reusable Gnaw Straws encourage tactile and oral motor exploration while providing discreet oral motor stimulation for light chewers.
- Strengthens Mouth Muscles – Drinking, blowing, sipping, biting and fidgeting with Gnaw Straws can be used to warm up the jaw before eating and to strengthen mouth muscles.
- Great for Children with Special Needs – Can be used by children and adults with ADHD, autism and sensory processing disorder.
- Easily Accessible – Tie Gnaw Straws around zippers or hooks on backpacks or in lockers for easy access.
- Made for Ages 4+ – Chewable straws are suitable for kids 4 years of age and older. Use with adult supervision.